CadSoft EAGLE design software is an affordable, easy to use yet powerful tool for designing printed circuit boards
If you are looking for an easy to use, powerful and affordable schematic capture and printed circuit board design package that gets the job done, EAGLE is the best choice!
The name EAGLE is an acronym which stands for Easily Applicable Graphical Layout Editor. This award winning software offers user friendly powerful and affordable solutions for PCB design, including Schematic Capture, Board Layout and Autorouter.
Schematic Editor :
- Allows up to 999 sheets to support complex designs
- Enables individualization of schematics and sheets with descriptions
- Controls the schematic through Electrical Rule check (ERC)
- Arranges schematic sheets through Drag&Drop
- Creates boards with one single mouse click
- Enables professional PCB design
- Performs a Design Rule Check to ensure all connections are properly made
- Supports differential pair routing and meanders
- Allows automatic BGA escape routing (ULP)
- Manages different assembly variants
- Offers an easy to use dimensioning tool
- Automatically routes single connections, selected connections or the entire board
- Saves time during manual routing with an interactive “follow me router”
- Supports blind and buried vias for multi-layer designs
- Allows users to specify custom routing features including: preferred layer direction, layer preference, routing grid, clearance values, cost factors
Take this Guided Tour and discover EAGLE to learn more about EAGLE.
Available for Linux also