Build Your Own Low-Power Transmitters – Projects for the Electronics Experimenter
Newnes | 2001-07-20 | ISBN: 0750672447 | 320 pages | PDF | 7,8 MB
You will be interested in this book if you:
- Want to know how to build low-power AM and FM broadcast transmitters of a professional standard;
- Want to know how to build low-power TV transmitters for VHF and UHF;
- Want to learn some advanced techniques;
- Have experience in radio transmitter construction;
- Have experience with surface mount devices (SMD);
- Understand schematics;
- Know how to etch PCBs from a published layout.
This book is not suitable for:
- Those with little experience in electronics construction and design.